Thursday, August 3, 2017

Reading The Best Goodbye

Hello there Bookies,

This book is taking me so much longer to read than it should. It's only a little over two hundred pages and I am only a third of the way. I am blaming it on the fact that it's busy at work, and there are new dramas that are taking up my time. I'm not slacking because I read a whole lot while at work. I just don't know why it is taking me so long. Maybe I'm just taking my time. Savoring the story that is slowly unfolding before me. But I do have some answers and even more questions since starting this book. Still not sure if Rose's daughter is Captain's as well. Also, when is he going to realize that the girl he loved is right in front of him with different hair? Of course, I can see why it is taking him so long to actually see her. The idiot thinks she is dead. Now I'm curious on what happened there and find out how she lived when her lover thinks she is dead. So I'm just waiting for that to finally play out in the book. Because Rose is telling a whole different story to what had happened that day. She is stating that she just left him behind. This is all making me confused. Must. Read. More.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment