Monday, July 31, 2017

Started reading The Best Goodbye by Abbi Glines

Hey there Bookies,

How long has it been since I have read anything from the Rosemary Beach series? If I remember correctly, this is the second to last book. Of course, it would end with Nan finally finding the love she thinks she deserves. But she is the last one to find her forever soulmate. Everyone else is all happy and in love. But that is after this book and so far it is starting off pretty interesting. We have our leading lady who has traveled miles to be with the guy who she once was in love with. The only problem is that he doesn't remember her. He just sees her as a cute server that he hired for his restaurant. That is just the first few chapters. I have a feeling that I'm going to be highly entertained by this book. So far Abbi Glines hasn't disappointed me. I've got high expectations for her when it comes to reading any of her books.  I forgot to mention that our leading lady, Rose has a daughter as well. Not sure if she is Captian's daughter as well, but by how things are sounding, she just might be. Like I said before, this book is going to be interesting to read.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment