Saturday, July 29, 2017

Manga post #1

Hello there Bookies,

I figured that instead of listing all of the manga that I was reading in the title, I thought it would be easier on all of us if I just said that it was a manga post. Then you guys can read up on what mangas I read recently. Sound good? So, why don't I start? Since it's the ones I have been reading recently.

Naruto Vol. 7 is starting to make me wonder how long this series actually is. I'm guessing that there is over a hundred volumes and I'm only on the seventh. This is going to take a while to finish. I just know it. Anyways, the second exam is coming to a close. I've watched the episodes for this volume so it is all still a refresher for me. But it is still nice to get a refresher on the series since it is pretty impossible for me to watch without having to buy the series online. I'm too poor for that. But it is getting closer to that point where I left off in the TV series. So new things are coming my way. I can't wait. It will also probably be in the 9th or 10th volumes.

Bookies,

We all know my feelings so far on this series. I'm not loving it. A Silent Voice has so far been boring and dry. Nothing exciting has happened. It kind of makes me wonder if the TV series, if there is one, is way better. But there is so much hype about this series that I'm willing to stick it out a little bit longer. Sadly it didn't stop me from dreading to open its pages.The first part of the book proved that it was going to be like the other books. But about halfway through things started to shift. The series actually started to get a bit interesting. Here is this guy that has been trying his hardest to make up for his past mistakes. He even asks a former classmate to not mention anything and she turns it around by telling the one person he didn't want finding out about his past. To be honest, that was a little dirty of her and wrong, if you ask me. So he pretty much loses all of his friends that he worked so hard to make. The only one that really stuck by his side is the girl he used to bully. And can I say I didn't see the major twist at the end of the volume? Who would have guessed that someone so happy would do something like that? Thank the lord that our leading male character was there to save the day. You have to read the series to find out what I'm talking about. I'm not nice enough to give you guys any spoilers.

We all know how much I enjoy +Anima. The characters are loveable and funny. The adventures are interesting. I would so watch this if it was a TV series. But the adventures for this volume were okay. We had Cooro steal some apples and have a lady think he was her long dead son. Husky was mistaken as a girl again and had someone fall in love with him. And, then we have Senri going towards the mountains where the volume cuts off saying 'to be continued'. No. You can't do that. Now I have to wait a week for my next volume. Sad face. But I still highly enjoy this series and I have a feeling that there aren't that many volumes left. What am I going to do without Cooro? He is my favorite so far in this series. With Husky as a close second, of course.

I'm going to head out for now. I have two books I have to read before I can get any more manga. Also I have a dog asking for my constant attention as I write this.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment