Sunday, July 9, 2017

Reading Enshadowed

Hey there Bookies,

Sorry for the long delay. Not only am I trying to catch up on my reading, I have also fallen behind on my dramas. So trying to do both at once is probably a bad idea. Since I end up watching more than actually reading. Also, I've been working on my foreign language lessons. I feel like I am doing pretty good on that subject at least. But let's get talking about the book.

I'm only a third of the way through Enshadowed and so far not a whole lot has happened. Just our leading lady moping and slowly going insane. The whole book starts with her dreaming about cheer practice, but she doesn't know that she is dreaming quite yet. The moment she realizes it, she wakes up thinking that she is let for the competition, only to find out that it had all already happened. Then things drag on a bit with some excitement here and there. Like her friend running off after our leading lady describes a certain woman. Or, the moment where she gets violated from one of her enemies, Pinfeathers. Sadly, this isn't the only time he shows in the first third part of the book. I just finished the chapter where he shows up the second time. The guy just sounds creepy. I know it has been a while since I read the first book, so I need to really try to remember as I read more. But so far I'm getting the hang of what is going on. Varen is trying to communicate with Isobel while Lilith is up to no good. Isobel is trying to bring Varen back, thinking Baltimore is the only way. Bonus points to the book for mentioning a trip to my second home and a possible setting in it. But so far nothing really exciting has happened in the book. It is just dragging on a bit. I hope things pick up soon because my dramas look really good right about now.

So until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment