Friday, July 28, 2017

Almost done reading Enshadowed

Hello Bookies,

Okay, I have to be honest here. I have like over a hundred pages left to read, so I'm not even close to finishing the book. But I do have other books that I would like to post about so I'm ending the posts about this book a little bit early. Also, no a whole lot has happened in the book. Pretty much our leading lady going through the motions of real life while she balances insanity and the dream world. Not easy when everyone thinks you either know something or are just flat out losing it. Anyways, it took me a while to remember the layout of the Baltimore scene. The book describes an area that I haven't been to in a long time. I think I have been by the stadium about three years ago. So, I did sit there thinking that the author had it all wrong and thought she was talking about a different city until she described the stadium area. Then I was like, 'Oh yeah'. I am only pointing this out because I usually stay in the historical part or by the school that has UBee the bee mascot, University of Baltimore. But I'm getting off track and not really talking about the book. Not really a whole lot to talk about since she hardly spent any time in the dream world. I was kind of hoping this was would be just as on the edge of your seat as the first one. Instead, I'm thinking this book is a bit on the slow side. But I know it plays a big part in the series and hopefully, the third book is better. I would really hate to give this book a bad review but I have to say I am a bit disappointed. Sorry Bookies, but I felt like falling asleep that the book was so boring. But you are all free to read it if you would like. Like I said, it plays a big part in the series by being the second book in the series. I guess you kind of have to explain how she got somewhere instead of just throwing her into the location without a backstory. So I can see the reasoning here.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment