Monday, July 24, 2017

Sad news

Hello Bookies,

So, I have a few things to say. For the past week, I haven't been reading or pretty much been doing anything. The reason was that my grandmother ended up in the hospital due to a stroke. She was the remaining grandmother that I have so I spent most of my time by her bedside while she was in a coma. Sadly, she died on July 17, 2017. For the whole week, I was busy doing stuff to help my mom get through all of this. So, I haven't done much of reading. I actually haven't had the motivation to. I can't even write and I even tried to do that. The whole situation breaks my heart to the point that I don't want to do anything. Hopefully, you guys will understand on the massive delay this time around. For once it's not because I'm lazy, but due to the fact that I'm grieving the loss of an amazing woman who I literally grew up with. Thank you for understanding and for giving me time.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment