Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Manga Post #2

Hello Bookies,

It's another manga post. Still, the same manga's I have been reading before. Just different adventures. Sadly I will be ending one soon, but I will leave that for later. Right now, let's talk about the one I have in my hands right at this moment, Naruto.

Believe it or not, I actually got Netflix so I could rewatch all of the episodes that I have read so far. Anyways, the last volume had Naruto and his group finish the second exam. They just barely made it, but they get to move on. Lucky them. Also, it wouldn't be such a good series if our trio failed right away. Right? Also, it would be kind of dumb to have Naruto lose just because of not showing up at a location on time. He is supposed to be the main person of the whole series. It's even named after him. Anyways, the third exam is underway after a long speech by one of their former teachers. Anyways, they don't waste any time starting the next exam and begin a tournament right away for everyone to fight against each other to find who is the strongest. I watched the TV series, so I have a bit of an idea what is going to happen next. I bet volume nine wraps up the first part of the third exam.

I'm going to be sad when I'm finished with this series. But it seems now that we will be reading about how our main characters got their +anima in the first place. Senri's is first and it is a bit of a sad story. Still, makes for a good adventure that has you sitting on the edge of your seat. I know for Husky and Nana, we got hints on how they got their +anima but we don't know the whole story. So, I'm a little curious about that. I know that Cooro is the biggest mystery in the group. Was he born with his +anima or did it come at a time he needed it most? I hope we find out soon. But this volume is mainly focused on Senri. I like how we do get glimpses of Cooro's past, but it doesn't really answer any questions. It only just makes me more curious on what the next volume will tell us. Sorry that I can't say more about the volume. You just have to read it yourself to find out the details.

We all know I'm not in love with this series. I find it to drag on too much. I know it supposed to have some touching moments that make you want to cry, but I just don't. Maybe I'm just a soulless, heartless person. But I do have to admit that the last volume I read had a pretty interesting ending that ended with a cliff hanger. Maybe things are finally going to get interesting from here on. Honestly, I don't know what to say from here on, only because of how volume 5 ended. It was such a turn of events that I can't mention anything that won't ruin it. I guess I will have to stop posting about this series. But it is a point in the story that made everyone truly see themselves and how they have thought they grew up. Sorry, I can't say anything to you guys from now on. Read the series and you will understand.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment