Friday, August 4, 2017

Finished reading The Best Goodbye

Hello Bookies,

I'm starting to think that it's a bad idea for me to be reading while at work. I end up forgetting to do the things I am supposed to. Like vacuum the lobby. But I have no regrets. The book was pretty good. All my questions were answered. A few misunderstandings happened and a few fights. Captain's past gets brought up because he gets shot in the leg. Pretty much thought that she was going to walk away and never come back for a minute. Captain thought so too. Anyways, the book ended on a good note. Highly recommend the series like always. Abbi Glines has a lot of books I recommend. I don't think I've said anything bad about her so far. Either way, I look forward to the next book I get to read of hers.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment