Saturday, August 26, 2017

Manga Post #5

Hello Bookies,

Only one manga this time around only because one didn't come in and the other I kind of requested the book I had just handed in. I can really be an idiot sometimes. Anyways, that just means that this post will only be focused on one manga. It's actually a pretty popular one in the nerd world too, or so I hear. Someone should point me towards the anime so I can watch it and see how close to the manga it is. Hint, hint.

My curiosity has gotten the best of me this time around. I've heard so much about this series that I just had to check it out. I've noticed that the cover is quite simple and I don't know the storyline or what the series is about. People talk about it like I should know what it is they are saying. I fear that they would judge me if I ask what the hell they are talking about. So I just stand that being all confused and pretend I know what they are talking about. Anyways, this book is highly respected at the library. Either that or it's a new one that just got ordered recently. I like new books. Anyways, the book starts out differently than I thought it would. I thought that the main character would already be a ghoul, but I guess not. He was kind of turned into one I guess. Interesting way to start things. So, you get to read the story as he slowly turns into a ghoul. You get to see the confusing he is experiencing because his body is changing.  I found the whole thing pretty interesting. So interesting that I finished the book before I even realized it. That is a good sign. The series has started on a good note. Only good things to talk about it so far.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment