Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Almost done reading Half-Blood

Hello Bookies,

This took me so much longer to read than it should have. I blame the fact that I was busy going through my grans' stuff and setting up a garage sale. Also, I had to squeeze in some of my Korean lessons. Either way, I'm finally almost done with the book. Now if only I could remember what I had mentioned in my last few posts. Oh well. If I miss something, you guys can read the book and learn about the book yourself. Anyways, I highly enjoyed the book. There was a place where it dragged on a bit, but it was still pretty good. We had a bit of a steamy moment. Some people died and other did actually die. Something was learned about the enemy. Our main character finds out what all of the hype is about her that made her stepfather bring in a very powerful person to her school. She even almost dies but escapes with her life and her best friends life. A lot happens that I can't tell you about really or it would just ruin the book. But I do highly recommend to start this series like I did. I know half of you have probably read the book already, but for those who didn't, go read it. I look forward to the second book. But if I had to be honest here, I would probably still give it four stars. Not five because it didn't grip at my heart like some books have. Maybe the more I read the series, the more my heart will get ripped out of my chest.

So until next time........

No comments:

Post a Comment