Friday, August 11, 2017

Reading Half-Blood

What's up Bookies?

So I'm only a quarter of the way through the book Half-Blood and I can't help but think that it is highly similar to Vampire Academy. Sure it's not exactly a like but it still has the same kind of leading lady. Only this leading lady was taken out of school by her mother that later died due to the lack of protection. But she does get dragged back to school and questioned why she left. Also, her future gets put on the line and she has to behave the whole entire time she is back at school. Also, she has to train in order to catch up to what everyone else has learned in the fighting department. Similar to Vampire Academy. Even the forbidden instructor and best guy friend are similar. But this series might have a different outcome compared to Vampire Academy. I just had to point out that I am getting a serious case of Deja Vu. Which might be a good thing because I liked Vampire Academy, so I am bound to like this one too.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment