Monday, May 7, 2018

Reading Asa

Hey there Bookies,

I really need to stop watching the Kdramas and get back to reading books again. But I have a new actor crush and I had to watch all of the shows he was in. Crushing so hard.

So Asa is the last installment of the Marked Men Series. Sad I know. I'm still a little lost since I waited so long to read this book. Not my fault by the way. There are just so many books to read. Anyways, nothing much has happened. I don't expect a lot to happen either when I'm only a quarter of the way through the book. Asa and Royal are in this little game of chase, well at least Royal is. Asa wants to but he thinks that he messed up too much to have a shot with her. Typical tortured soul in need of a new home. Just like every book in this series. But it still makes for a good book. Anyways, I wish I could write more, but I can't. I'm not far enough in the book to really say anything. I just wanted to make a post so you guys know that I'm still alive.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment