Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Almost done reading Asa

Hello Bookies,

After hours of Japanese lessons and reviewing dramas, I have finally come close to the end of this book. It took me a while because I was trying to squeeze it in between everything. It's not easy when I made myself so busy. I even put off making my videos so I can get this book done. You are very welcomed.

I'm about 80% through the book and things have been pretty easy going. Not a whole lot going on. Royal still trying to get over her trama at work. Asa still thinks he isn't good enough for anything good in his life. Then there is the whole sex scenes that I'm sure some of you love. Also everything seems to be going just swell. But we all know that all of the good stuff happens in the last 20% of the book. Which I'm not there yet. So you will have to read the book in order to see what it holds for the drama. What will put these two to the test of their relationship? Will it tear them apart forever? Or, will they overcome it and be happy forever? I guess I will have to read to find out along with you guys. Those that have read it, don't spoil it for the rest of us. Okay? But I'm going to go finish this book because I have a whole new stack to go through from the library. Also, I have a few books that were just sent to me that I need to check out for some authors.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment