Saturday, June 9, 2018

Started reading The Bookshop of Yesterdays by Amy Meyerson

Hello there Bookies,

The Bookshop of Yesterdays actually comes out in a few days on June 12th, 2018, and I feel a little bad that I'm just now reading the book. I won an advanced reader's copy in a contest on Goodreads.com and I have to admit that the book caught my interest because there are books on the cover and the title has the word bookshop. I know nothing about the book and I have no idea what it is about. So you can say that I judged a book by it's cover. Anyways, I've only read two pages. So far the book has only told me about a dog a little girl got for her birthday from her uncle before he died. Well didn't outright say he died but pretty much implied it. Also mentioned the dog suddenly being gone one day, implying that the mother got rid of it because she didn't want a dog. Terrible thing to do, but I know it happens in the real world. Kind of makes me want to say, "don't want the dog? Give me the dog." Anyways, I don't have much to say right now. Just thought I would let you guys know that the book comes out soon and to check it out when it does.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment