Friday, July 13, 2018

Started reading Changeling by Cate Tierman

Hello Bookies,

I'm on the last book that I got from the library recently. I didn't waste any time reading these books. I made sure to get them done in a timely matter because I don't want to be sitting around, holding the book, and thinking "what happened in the last book?"

Not a whole lot happened in the last book that I read in this series. Or, a whole lot happened and it just wasn't interesting enough for me to remember it. Either scenario is possible.  I know these books are meant for young teens or like really young adults, but I'm the type of person who doesn't discriminate books just because they are targeted for a certain age. Also, I did start this series when I was one of those young teens that were just getting into reading. So back then, I thought these were the greatest books I could find. Something my adult mind can't really comprehend anymore. So don't let my reviews hold you back from reading this series. It's actually a good series, especially if you are just starting out. I'm not sure what this book is about because I never read the descriptions. But I know it has to play off the fact that she just found out who her birth father really is. Things are getting pretty interesting.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment