Friday, May 7, 2021

Library is open again!!

 Hello fellow Bookies,

Sorry for not posting in what feels like forever. Things are a bit crazy due to the pandemic but I'm managing. Turns out I took up some gaming and stream live every Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday on Twitch.com. If you want to watch me fail at gaming, feel free to tune in. I usually post on my Instagram right before I'm about to go live with stream.

Anyways, the reason for the post is to let you all know that I'm alive. I haven't read anything because out local library has been closed. It finally opened again and I will try to squeeze some reading into my busy schedule. I even have to squeeze in some of my writing too, but I'm confident that I can do it. 

I did miss all of you guys and I did miss all of the books that I could be reading. I even took a break from going on Goodread.com to resist the urge to add more book to my To-Be-Read list. I need to cut it down before I can add anymore. But there are just too many books to read and so little time.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment