Thursday, October 29, 2020

Started reading Cryptic Cravings by Ellen Schreiber

 

Hello my fellow bookworms,

This is a book that I actually remember mostly on what happened in the last book. Also I think I'm coming close to the end of this series. Thank the lord for that because my mature mind is like, "Really girl, you are only 16 and haven't even dated enough to know what love is." It's pretty much the same thing I say to my 14 year old sister who just started dating a guy two weeks ago and she loves him like no other. The only thing I can't remember when it comes to this book is what adventure it is about. I read it like a few days ago and I can't remember any of it. I guess I will just have to read in order to remember. But the book starts off right after the party of vampires and mortals. The vampires are all gone and no one had heard from them again. Now Raven has to do a small amount of damage control with her boyfriend and that is pretty much where I left off. Let's see where this story is going to go this time around.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment