Sunday, October 25, 2020

Started reading City of Ghost by Victoria Schwab

 

Hey there fellow bookworms,

I may have cheated a little bit with this book. Yes, I actually gave into the audiobook craze. In my defense it is only because the library is closed for the weekend and I have nothing to read until I can pick up my books on Monday. So I had no choice. Anyways, I don't really know what the book is about but I think it is kind of convenient that I can listen as I write this post. Sadly, I'm not really paying attention. But it is my first time with this whole audiobook thing. My biggest fear is not getting into the book as much as I would if I was actually reading the book myself. I guess we will just have to see how this turns out. Wish me luck.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment