Sunday, October 25, 2020

 


Hello fellow bookworms,

I figured I would make notes as I listen to the book being told by me. I have no idea where I am in the book, so I can't tell you exactly what is going on. Anyways, our main character can see ghost and I guess she can also astral project into the past to find out how someone died. Or, something like that. Also her best friend is a ghost as well. Not much happens in the first few chapters. She astral projects at her school and her ghost friend saves her. Chapter three talks about how she gained the ability to see ghosts.  Then she explains how she can astral project and what she calls it. Then at about this time I start to not listen because I get busy doing something else. But I did pick up that our main character hasn't told her parents about her new abilities or about what really happened when she gained the ability. Anyways, there is only four chapters available on Youtube when it comes to the audio book. I feel very incomplete. I either have to rent the audiobook on amazon, or just rent the book. I haven't quite figured out what I'm going to do.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment