Thursday, October 29, 2020

Manga Post #27

 Hello there fellow bookworms,

If you haven't heard, I have a youtube channel related to this blog. The channel is where we all can discuss the book that is being read. Kind of like a bookclub. You can listen to the book I am reading or you can follow along with your own copy of the book. The first book we are reading is Flawless by Jan Moran. I'll be sure to post the link on the main page of the blog so it will be easier to find. But let's get to talking about the mangas that I'm reading. I still can't get all three at the same time. It is a little frustrating, but there is nothing I can do about. 


I was left with the last volume of this series ending with titans entering through a hole in the wall. I can't remember how it happened or what formed the hole, but I'm hoping this book will explain it. Also it is getting to the point where I left off in the anime. So I will be experiencing some new thing very soon which makes me a little excited. Anyways, this volume picks up right where we left off in the last album. Titans are on their way and the survey corps stationed in the location closest to the hole has to pass the news to the villagers. They have to evacuate as many people as they can to avoid a large amount of people dying. If I remember correctly from the anime, things get really rough pretty quickly. Anyways, first everyone has to spread the word to warn people about the titans. We even get a small back story on Sasha as she goes to her village to save people, but it looks like they already knew about the titans coming through the wall. Anyways, Sasha barely makes it out alive while trying to protect a child and then runs into her father and the rest of the village. Finally feeling at home. Meanwhile, Eren and friends are trying to figure out a way to plug up the hole in the wall. They come up with an idea for Eren to use his titan body to harden and seal up the hole. But he isn't sure that he can do it, but he will still try. Anyways, while all of the teams are looking for the hole, they are starting to think that they missed it somewhere. But could it be possible that there isn't a hole at all? And, if that is so, where did all of the titans come from? I guess we will just have to find out in the next volume.


It's been a while since I read Naruto. I can't remember when I did the last post or what had happened in the last volume. So I was hoping that reading this volume would spark some of my memory. Luckily it doesn't take long for me to figure out what happened in the last volume. Our little gang had just gotten done rescuing Gara and headed back home. Sadly, Kakashi is out of commission and now they have to find a replacement along with someone to take Sasuke's place to complete their four man unit. They find two members that are from two completely different units of the Black Ops, Yamato and Sai. So far things are starting out a little rough because Naruto isn't getting along with Sai. But they have a mission they need to focus on. Meaning that they are all forced to get along until the mission is complete. Also they are only doing this mission to send Naruto away and keep him moving. It is a way to keep him safe from the enemy that is hunting him down. I am getting close to where I left off with this series when I watched the anime. I've seen bits and pieces and it has been so long since I've watched it. I really like the small refresher. Now lets see if this mission is a success or not.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment