Thursday, September 28, 2023

Let's get personal #11

 Hey there Bookies,

I've been taking a break from reading for a little bit. I was going through a small burnout and a break seemed to be needed. Also I'm shifting phases again. My mind just can't stay on one thing lately. Lately I've been reading middle grade books lately. Or, at least listening to. I do plan on finishing the books I started reading but returned because I couldn't get into. I know there are quiet a few I have to finish. Also I keep collecting books, so I should also think about working on reading those. So much to read and so little time. I'm sorry for being away for a while. I'll try to do better from now on. My Youtube videos are still out of the question due to the fact that my power strip was taken to light up the Halloween decorations outside. But it was a sacrifice I was willing to make to enjoy my favorite holiday ever. I hope to go back to making my book review videos once again when spooky season is over. Maybe that is also why I didn't want to read too much. It would have made the review video very long if I kept breezing through books like I have been. I guess we will just have to see after Halloween ends. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment