Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Reading The Fine Print by Lauren Asher


 Hey There Bookies,

I had a little break after the reading challenge that I didn't complete. I was seven books off of the full twenty-four. I was close but with my lifestyle, it was hard. I'm happy with what I got done though. The last book I put into the challenge was The Fine Print. Only because I started reading it, but I didn't finish it. I'm slowly working on it. But I do have a small complaint about the trope that these romance novels fall into. The trope where you have the rich millionaire who trusts no one and is very cold that meets a woman who is naive and too good to be true. They have this whole round about of being attracted to each other but they don't give in to those feelings because they are complete opposites. The same old same old. Anyways, I don't have much to say about the book so far. I'm almost halfway and I pretty much summed it up with my complaint of the trope. I can probably think how this book is going to end because this is just a overdone trope. I'm to the point that people really need to mix up the rich man and struggling woman trope. I need something different.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment