Thursday, August 8, 2024

Let's Get Personal #16

 Hello there Bookies,

I'm reading as fast as I can. Between work and my personal life, things have been crazy busy. My reading challenge is pretty much a bust but I did get some books off of my TBR list and that was the goal. August isn't over yet, but I don't think I can read 43 books in three weeks. But not too bad for trying though. Also playing video games to unwind doesn't help either. Sometimes I just need to do something mind numbing to just destress from the world. My fall challenge isn't as long as my summer one but it is pretty close. We are getting into spooky season and to enjoy the fall I'll be reading a list of horror themed books. One of the books I already have, so I already know what book I'll be diving into first, but it is a secret until the horror book challenge begins. Hopefully for the fall challenge I'll be a little more successful and life won't be as crazy. I know life will be a little bit easier once this murder mystery tea party at work is finally over. It's been taking a lot of my time.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment