Sunday, August 4, 2024

Finished reading Middle of the Night

 

Hello there Bookies,

I had a time limit with this book and I read it as fast as a could. I'm glad that I read the book though. The two different time periods is what I love about this book. You have the mystery of the present and the past giving you different points of view on what happened during the time the mystery took place. I wish I could tell you all that happens in the book but it would ruin all of its secrets. I will say that the reveal is very dramatic but the actual story of what really happened isn't that dramatic. In fact, it is just someone making a very bad decision. I would recommend this book to people if they like the whole mystery and trying to figure out who did it and why. The book will get a solid four stars out of five stars from me. 

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment