Monday, July 29, 2024

Started reading Middle of the Night by Riley Sager

 

Hey there Bookies,

I got my hands on this book because my boss wanted me to read it. She said that she needed someone to talk about the book with and since I like Riley Sager, I was elected to be that person. So far I'm a few chapters in and I already find it interesting. Our main character is someone who had a sleep over with their best friend, but at some point in the night, the best friend disappeared. Now our main character suffers from insomnia because of this incident. I guess that they think that if they had woken up at some point during the night, they could have saved their best friend. Since they didn't, they are afraid of something similar from happening and that is why they can't sleep. That is just my theory. Right now I am just collecting clues as to what happened to the missing best friend. There are no traces as to who did it and no one heard a thing. That is all I have so far. I can't wait to learn more.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment