Saturday, July 13, 2024

Reading Listen for the Lie by Amy Tintera

                                               

  Hello there Bookies,

I've decided to give Linger a break. I'll eventually get back to it, but I ended up getting my hands on this book instead. Listen for the Lie has some good words from the patrons around work, so I had to check it out. With my busy lifestyle, it is hard to find time to read, but I'm making time for this book. I think it is just interesting already when the main character is suspected of killing her best friend and she can't come to her defense because she can't remember anything that has happened that night. I guess the main character ended up with a blow to the head that seemed to contribute to the fact that she can't remember anything. But everyone in their small town seems to have forgotten that small detail. If our main character Lucy killed her best friend, how did she end up in almost just as bad of shape? Just that small little detail keeps you reading. Because you know that there is more to the story.

So until next time....
-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment