Saturday, July 20, 2024

Finished reading Listen for the Lie

                                                        

Hey there Bookies,

I finished Listen for the Lie while I was at work and it took me a while to finally write the update. This was a book I couldn't put down because I wanted to know who killed Savvy. Of course the book did drag on a bit, but the mystery kept me reading. I'm not going to go into detail on what all happened in the book because that would just ruin the mystery. There really isn't a lot of clue to who killed Savvy until Lucy starts to remember things. Even then you don't know what is a real memory or what is made up. Eventually she does remember but people still try to tell her that it is a false memory. but she eventually figures out who the killer is and the scene is pretty intense but it still leaves you a little confused as to what really happened. But I guess Lucy ends up having a pretty happy ending. The book sadly only gets three out of five stars from me. I liked it, but it was just missing some things. I just don't know what it is. But this is a good mystery for those that like the alternating views between our main character and the podcast that is named after our title. I do recommend this book.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment