Monday, June 24, 2024

Started reading Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

 

Hello Bookies,

For the state challenge, we are in Minnesota. Also this is the second book to Shiver. I had mixed feelings about Shiver and I know I'm going to have mixed feelings about this book too. I can see why the teens at the library doesn't like books like this much. Already I feel like the book is taking forever and I'm only about five percent in. But I started and I now have to finish it. There are many different points of view in the book. I already forgot all of the different characters names. I think there is Sam, Cole, and I think Grace. As far as I know that Sam is adjusting to a new life as a human instead of a werewolf. Also there are the new wolves that are in play which I'm sure was mentioned in the first book but I don't remember anything from that book. I have to be honest, I don't remember much from the first book. Good thing this book mentions some things that the first book have happened to help me refresh my memory a little bit. Wish me luck with this book.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment