Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Small Spaces by Katherine Arden

 

Hello Bookies,

I'm working on a summer challenge for myself. It is something I felt like doing for a program at work, but trying it out to see how easy it is. So far I'm on my second book. The challenge is to read a book that takes place in one of the fifty states of the United States of America during the summer months. That gives me at least two and a half months to read. This book took some research but I found out that it takes place in Vermont. So that is another state crossed off the list. Only 48 more to go. The last book I read was in California. Anyways, I don't know much about this book. It has been sitting in my TBR list for a while. Also I know that it is a middle grade book. That is all I know. I'm hoping that this will be a quick read. I have the audiobook, so I can do other things while I listen to the book. Hopefully life doesn't get in the way again. But we all know that when I'm reading is when everyone wants me for something.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment