Thursday, June 13, 2024

Started reading Intensity by Sherrilyn Kenyon

 

Hello Bookies,

How come I didn't know there were more books to this series? I had to find out through work when a patron returned one of these books. I thought I was done with the series, but I guess not. Anyways, I figured I would check out this book while I wait for the other one to be returned to me. Do I remember anything from the series? Not really. It's been a while and I've read a lot of books since then. But I do remember all of the characters and I think that is good enough. I guess in this book of the series, Nick is trying to fix the broken timeline that his son from the far off future is messing up. That is all I know. Which will make this book interesting. Now if only my brothers would leave me alone long enough for me to make any progress in the book.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment