Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Finished reading Trusting Liam

 

Hey there Bookies,

It took me a while to read this book. Life kind of got in the way. But I finally finished it. The book was good and more realistic than the other romance books I've been reading lately. There were still some areas that would have me rolling my eyes and thinking that things progressed too quickly. But the author made that a personality trait for one of the main characters, so that makes sense in a way. The main character has a history of falling hard and marrying the person they fall hard for three months later. Which I guess does happen. Anyways, the book is kind of fifty fifty for me. I don't hate it, but I also don't love it. It will probably get three stars out of five from me. This one just wasn't as dramatic as the first book and that is okay. At least now I can say I finished the series because I don't think there are more books that live in this timeline. Except the one about Kennedy's parents, but I don't have high hopes finding that book. It was hard trying to find this one. I guess we will never know.

So until next time....

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment