Thursday, May 23, 2024

Started reading Trusting Liam by Molly McAdams


 Hello Bookies,

This is an old book that has been sitting on my TBR list for a while. If I remember correctly, the first book made me cry. There is a part in the book I didn't see coming and I was so disappointed in the author at the time. I'm pretty sure a lot of people were. If you want to know what happened, I recommend reading the first book. Also it will help the author out a lot if you read it. I don't know if they have written any other books. Like I said, this book has been sitting on my TBR for a while. I'm sure that if this book is just as good as the other book I read in my memory, I'll probably check out more of their books. I don't know much about this book but I thought it was time to get it off my TBR list. I was able to get an audiobook of this book so now I have something to listen to while I organize my never ending TBR list. That is how I came across this book by the way. Wish me luck.

So until next time...

-Lys

No comments:

Post a Comment