Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Almost done reading Opposition

Hello Bookies,

So, I'm not actually almost done with the whole book, just the Opposition part of the book. I'm still debating on whether to read the bonus material or to just let it go. I probably will just let it go because this book has to go back like later today since it's now the 23rd and not the 22nd. Night shifts, they really mess up your time clocks for the day. Anyways, I am not sure what I told you in my last post so I'm just going to start off by telling you about the unlikely alliance that has taken place. If I missed anything in between, you can read the book and find out what happened. But I'm pretty sure the majority of you have already finished the series. Anyways, we have the Arum leader who is a little bit crazy and likes to push boundaries before even agreeing to the alliance. Of course, Daemon did try to kill him five times or more because of all of the stuff he pulled. Anyways, but things work out in the end, sort of. So our main characters decide to rest up at a home that is owned by some Arum only to get attacked. At least their lovely sister made is easier to find her by just coming to them of her own free will.  Luckily Katy breaks the hold the Luxen have on Dee, still trying to figure out how since I'm still reading, and all is good again. At least I hope so. I have a little over a hundred pages left to read and we will see if I actually read the bonus material. But I can just imagine the Arum's reaction when they see their house once they get back from grocery shopping. Either way, go read the series if you haven't. You can't help but fall in love with Daemon because his character is probably the best in the whole series. I just love his smart comebacks.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment