Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Reading Opposition

Hello Bookies,

This book is lying to me, I just know it. Or, at least Goodreads is. I know for a fact that I'm farther than forty percent through the book but they are saying otherwise. I think it has to do with the bonus material at the end. Either way, lets get talking about the book. The world has gone to crap. Daemon's kind has pretty much started their plan at world domination. Military is fighting back and a few Origins have joined the bad alien side. Things are just crazy. So why not think up of a crazy plan to find the aliens that like to kill luxens to help beat the bad aliens. That is pretty much where I left off. Katy, Archer, and Daemon are on a read trip in search othe the Arum. I think that is how you spell it. All to make a deal to fight the Luxen that have taken over the Earth. I can see how fantastic this idea is because there is a possiblity that things could go horriblly wrong. But it could also go completely right. I have to read more to find out. I know this series is old, but it has taken me a while just to get the last book. If any of you know the ending, please don't tell me. I would like to find out on my own. Right now I'm fighting between reading, writing, and watching dramas. It's a hard life I lead.

So until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment