Thursday, December 28, 2017

Started reading Opposition by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Well Bookies,

Here is another series that I didn't get to finish and I haven't read for like two or three years. I'm not sure why I was putting off the ending of this series for so long. I hardly remember a whole lot. All I can remember in the series is that our main female character is named Katy and she moves to a town after the death of her father. I think that was the reason, I can't really remember. Anyways, she has some neighbors next door that don't really have any parents watching over them and they couldn't be more opposite. Daemon, the brother of the two kids living next door, is cold and acts like he hates Katy. But oddly she is highly attracted to him. His sister, I think Dee is her name, just wants to have a friend for once. So there is hell to be paid as secrets get revealed and baddies are after Daemon and his sister. The first book ends and I can't remember what took place in the second book but I think Daemon finally admits to his feelings and he starts dating Katy. I do know they get captured at one point by the government to get tested on or something like that. They escape somehow. End up on the run. I think there is marriage and babies involved in the last book. And that is all I can really remember except for all of the hell that broke loose in the last book during their escape. Now I'm at the last book and I have no idea what to think. I just know that the book is going to have a happy ending and that is pretty much it because what kind of book has a terrible ending where everyone dies? Don't answer that. I'm sure there are a few of them out there. But I'm going to go read now.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment