Saturday, December 9, 2017

Almost done reading Be With Me



The main character in this book has pretty much been given hell. I could tell you all that she goes through but that would just ruin the story. I will hint at a few events though. Like the fact that she loses any chance of achieving her dreams because of her roommate's stupid boyfriend. Then she finds said roommate in a very traumatizing way. Only to have the guy she loves confess his feelings for her and then dumps her. I take back saying this book was too predictable. A few of these events I didn't see coming.  I wouldn't blame our main character if she decided to give up and just go home. That would probably be something I would have done. Either that or go crying to my older brother so he can kick his best friend's butt for being stupid. But I'm not done with the book yet and Jase still has a few secrets that need to be revealed. But do highly recommend reading this series. You can even read the books on their own and not be too lost. But go check out this book and the one before it which is Cam's story.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment