Thursday, December 14, 2017

Almost done reading Bad For You





I went through this book faster than I thought I would. Only because of the fact that all of the other books I have read had taken me soo long to read.  Anyways, I thought that this book wasn't really going to have big-time drama in it after all the denying took place. But I was wrong. Abbi Glines throws something unexpected into the storyline that makes you pretty much have to sit back and ask yourself what the hell did you just read? I'm kind of sad that this moment happened close to the end of the book, meaning that things are going to get interesting really quick and hopefully be resolved real quick. I'm not done with the book yet, but I literally had to tear myself away just to write this post. I need to know what is going to happen next. So I'm going to make this short and finish this book. I highly recommend it and the series. I think I'm even almost done with it, making me think what series is going to take its place. But I'm sure I will find another one. Either way, Abbi Glines doesn't really disappoint with her books and I look forward to reading the next book in the series and any other books she has written.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment