Sunday, December 17, 2017

Reading Deep

I'm sorry Bookies,

I made a slight mistake in the last post about this book. But do you blame me? It has been forever since I read the series. So I guess she was the sister of the person who married the drummer. Not the guitarist.  At least I got the sister part right. Anyways, now that my mistake has been corrected, let's talk about the story. Which started off pretty funny by the end of the prologue. Anyways, the next few chapters explain how the two end up together and it leads up to what happened between them Then we find out that Ben didn't get told the news the way Liz had planned. He also didn't take the news all that well. It ended up with him drunk and at out main female character's home. That is where she finds out that he doesn't want kids and she feels even more disappointed and upset with herself. I hope this story ends up better than it has been so far. Because I am really hating Ben at the moment.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment