Thursday, December 28, 2017

Started reading Maybe Not by Colleen Hoover

Hey there Bookies,

When was the last time I read a Colleen Hoover book? It has been a while I think. I can't even remember the last book I read that was by her. I think it was This Girl, but I could be wrong. Anyways, this is going to be a quick read. I only know this because this I guess takes place after Maybe Someday. Or, does it take during the time in that book but just with a different point of view. I don't really know. I only read like three pages of the book. So far I have Warren getting pranked by Ridge again and then running into a bathroom naked only to see they have a new roommate. If it didn't take me so long to get my hands on this book, I would probably remember what happened in Maybe Someday. I guess the only solution to my lack of memory is to read this book and pray that it will jog something useful up there.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment