Thursday, December 28, 2017

Manga post #12

Happy Holidays Bookies,

Sorry for not posting sooner. It took me a while to actually get my books from the library due to the holidays. Also sorry for not wishing anyone a happy holiday sooner because I didn't have time to even go on my computer. I love and hate the holidays. Just saying. Anyways, I was able to pick up my books yesterday and I already finished one. I'm pretty sure you can guess which ones were finished right away just by reading the title of this post.

Tokyo Ghoul was a little confusing at first for this volume. It took me a while to remember what the last one was about, but it was nice to see the history of Touka and her brother. I hope those two get along soon because family shouldn't fight. Also, I have to say that I thought her brother was older, not her. Learned something there. Anyways, I really like the series so far. I'm not sure how many volumes are left, but I have to say that I like the manga more than I like the anime. Still, haven't seen the live action film, but I do plan to as soon as I can. Right now I'm watching the Japanese version Live action film for Deathnote. So far I am not disappointed. Anyways, back to the manga, I have in my hands that I finished in like an hour. Our main character has shown up and pretty much saves the day....ish. Then he walks off in the end to pursue some personal business I guess with a selected few. I guess I will find out more about that in the next volume. Which I have already requested. I guess I need to finish my other books in order for me to find out what happens next in this series. I do highly recommend it because it is interesting. A little on the slow side, but still interesting. Sadly, not one of my favorites.

Nothing like getting the volume your favorite character is in. Sure he may have murdered his whole entire clan and traumatized his little brother for life, but I still find him the coolest character in the series. Hate me for it, I'm still an Itachi fan. Anyways, I remember some of it from the anime but it is still nice to read about. But after Itachi has his appearance the search for the new leader is back in motion. I know what the village leader is called, I just don't know how to spell it off hand. Anyways, Naruto also starts learning a new technique. And, he will keep training until he passes out which is pretty much what he is doing just so he can master this technique. Anything to become the best and have people respect you, I guess. Which reading this manga series makes me want to watch the anime and the movies all over again. It also makes me curious if there is a live action movie out there somewhere, only because I've been watching live-action films lately. It would be pretty cool to see how they would pull off this series in a live action film. I bet it would be awesome. But I'm going to head out. I have a lot to read and a live-action film of Tokyo Ghoul to finish.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment