Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Done reading Deep


Hello Bookies,

This book is just a huge dramatic complicated mess. I love it. Anyways, I'm actually sad to finish this book. I was really enjoying it. And, yes, I looked up to see if there was more to the series even thought I knew that there wasn't any more. I was still hoping. I really wish that there was more. But this is just another series that I was sad to see finished. The book kept me on my toes and had me thinking that things were going to go smoothly in the beginning after the crazy prologue. But once the drama came, it just kept on coming. But I do highly recommend the series and I'm sad that it took me so long to finish it. But go check it out. Find out about the drama yourself because I would just ruin the book if I told you everything that went on. All I can say is that Ben finally came to his senses and then came in his sister and ruined it. The witch. But everything works out in the end. Now I'm just going to go twiddle my thumbs and wonder what I'm going to go do for the rest of my time while waiting for the next batch of books to come in at the library. And, maybe question my life after reading this fabulous book.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment