Thursday, December 7, 2017

Reading Be With Me


I feel like my life sucks right now. That it sucks too much that I can't even read. Sorry for putting it out there, but it kind of felt good to say it. Anyways, sorry for taking forever to just get a third of the way through the book. Things are pretty busy on the home front since my mother got sick. I'm stuck taking care of my younger siblings and they don't make it easy to sit back and read. I'm going to need a few glasses of good wine when my mom finally gets back recovering from her surgery. She also owes me big time.

The book is quite interesting. There is the whole "I can't be with you because of something going on with my past, but I'll like and say that it's because you are best friend's little sister" kind of vibe going on.  I saw called the real story of the little brother too. That was predictable. But most romance stories are. Now the question is, why all the shame and secrecy? Guess I have to read more on that. But not a whole lot happens in the first third of the book. Probably because the main purpose is to just introduce the characters and give a little bit of a backstory. But now that the cat is out of the bag, things are about to get interesting. Sorry for the short post. I promise to make the next one longer and more worth your while.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment