Friday, December 15, 2017

Started reading Deep by Kylie Scott

Hey there Bookies,

I know it has been a while since I read a Kylie Scott book. I blame the fact that I had to wait for my library to get the book and then I had the huge holds list that kept me from getting my hands on this book. But I finally have it. If I remember correctly, this is the last book in the series since all of the other members of the group are either married or have found the person they want to be with forever. This one is going to be an interesting one. Because if I remember correctly, the sister of our guitarist's wife is having a love affair with the bassist of the band. Which leads to this story. There is going to be a lot of drama in this book. I can just feel it. But I shouldn't make myself wait for too long or I might forget to read it.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment