Tuesday, December 19, 2017

I found a missing book

Hey there Bookies,

You remember about two years ago I lost a book that I was reading because my family had a habit of hiding books on me. Well that missing book has been found. Sadly it has been so long that I might have to reread it though. Maybe skimming through it will help jog the memory about the book. I tried reading what I had wrote previously on about the book and I have to say that I suck back then. I don't give any information on the book. No wonder you guys don't read my blog that often.

Anyways the book in quesitons is The Devil Laughed. I'm not sure where it has been hiding all of these two years but it magically appeared one day. My gramps must have found it thinking it was my cousins or something. He probably found it going through my grans' things after she passed, then placed it on her desk waiting for some one to claim it. I was so happy to see the book after so long. It's a shame that it took going through my deceased grandmother's things in order to find it. But now I can finally finish the book. Time for a happy dance.

So until next time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment