Monday, December 11, 2017

Started reading Bad For You by Abbi Glines


Let's hope that this book doesn't take me forever to read. I have been having that problem lately. Anyways, I just started reading the book and after the first two chapters, I already feel sorry for the main female character. Her whole life she was told that she was ugly and leaked sin. What kind of person would do that to someone? And, then blame them for everything that went wrong. Anyways, luckily our female lead ends up getting a new start after her foster mom dies. Her foster dead ships her away so he doesn't have to deal with her. The whole entire time of her thinking it was because she was ugly and that no one wanted to look at her. The whole town she grew up in hated her because of rumors that were spread by her foster mom. I say, the girl deserves a fresh start. And maybe some respect that she deserves. But she has already met Krit in this series and I know for a fact that this book is going to be a rollercoaster ride. Most of them are and I can't wait to read about it. I might as well wrap up here and officially dive into the book.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment