Tuesday, August 7, 2018

Finsihed reading A Court of Thorns and Roses

I actually finished the book. Like, I couldn't put it down unless I had to. It's been a while since I had a book like that. It was really nice. I will be sure to request the next book as soon as possible. But this one seems like it concluded really well. Like I wouldn't even know that it was a part of a series if I didn't know ahead of time. Anyways, I am not sure what to say. So much happens in the book. Also, it kind of gives me that Beauty and the Beast feel toward the storyline. Except for a beast, it's a high fae that doesn't really hold her captive, but she is safe as long as she stays close to his house. At first, she goes by the legends and the stories she was told about the faeries and the high fae that she was told. But eventually, she finds out that none of it is true. Well, most of it is at least. The whole time I know that she is supposed to fall in love with the high lord but I wasn't sure how she did. Even after finishing the book, I wasn't so sure either. But she did and he fell in love with her. Then we have an evil high fae who was jealous, tries to kill our leading female multiple times, but in the end, love wins and everyone is free and happy. Well except our leading lady because of what she had to do in order to be free. I wish I could tell you guys everything that happened in this book, but that would give away the amazing adventure that the book holds. Go check it out. You won't regret it.

So until next time.....

No comments:

Post a Comment