Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Started reading Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

Hello Bookies,

Since I have to wait for the Red Queen to come in. I figured I would just read my other library books. I have already read a book by this author and I loved it. So I have high expectations about this book. Also a guest at work highly recommended it to me and wouldn't stop bugging me until I got my hands on the book. Telling me that I won't regret reading the book. He even told me to not even request the book from the library and to just buy the whole series. But since my book allowance got taken away due to the huge stack of books I have at home and in storage, I requested the book. But I have high expectations because I haven't heard anything other then good things. I'll be really sad if it doesn't turn out as good as everyone has made it seem to be.

So until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment