Thursday, August 2, 2018

Started reading A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas

Hey there Bookies,

Since I shelved Changeling, I had to start a new book. I figured I would get the ones that I've been dying to read but couldn't because they were so far down on my To-Be-Read list.

This book is something I've been trying to get my hands on since it first came out. The wait list was ridiculous and my mom always made me put it back on the shelf when we were at the bookstore. But now I finally have it and I can finally read it. I've heard so many good things about this series that it just had me dying to see what the hype is all about. I just started the book and I'm already on page fifteen. I'm sure I would be farther if I didn't have all of the interruptions going on at home. I'm pretty sure that I would have the book done if I actually lived alone. But then no one would see me if I lived alone because I would be too lost in my books. Especially this one. All I can say right now is that it is looking up for this book. High expectations.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment