Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Finished reading Beautiful Burn

Hello there Bookies,

I finished the book. It wasn't as dramatic as the other books in the series, other than Tyler getting sick and tired of being pushed around by our drunk of a leading lady. She knew she had a problem and I kind of wish that instead of running away from it, she should have just gotten the help that she needed. That way she didn't have to constantly push Tyler away and give him constant excuses. Also her sister is a little messed up to purposely try to sleep with Tyler as pay back for sleeping with a guy that wasn't even dating her sister to begin with. But like I said before, all of this could have all been avoided if there was honesty instead of secrets. Also getting help sooner when people were offering it. But then the book would be really short if that was the case. Either way, I loved the book and I can't wait to get my hands on the next one. I'm pretty sure I am almost done with the series. I think there is only one book left and that kind of makes me sad unless Jamie McGuire writes more in this series. But go check it out if you haven't yet. The whole series is worth it and I'm sure you will fall in love with the Maddox brothers as much as I have.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment