Monday, May 6, 2019

Halfway through Beautiful Burn

Hey there Bookies,

I think I should have gotten this book sooner if I wanted to get back to reading. Anyways, I'm a little halfway through the book and I can't put it down. But sadly work makes me do that. Anyways, our leading lady is trying to turn a new leaf. It was a little rough to begin with, but now she is doing pretty good. Not sure where the drama fits in other than that her sister's ex keeps throwing in her face that they did something neither of them can remember. My thought is that they should just rip the band-aid off and just come clean with her sister. That way her sister can appreciate the honesty and get over it. Or, hate them forever. But I think she would be less angry if they just told her instead of her finding out through someone else. That is something I would want if that ever happened to me. But our leading lady rather keep it a secret and pretend that it never happened. Instead she works hard with her new job and slowly falling in love with Tyler Maddox. I don't blame her though for falling in love with the Maddox brother. I love all of them and they aren't even real. But I'm seeing where the past mistakes come to ruin everything and who's mistakes are going to do it. I'm halfway and there is still a whole lot of story to read.

So until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment